South Bay by the Daily Breeze
Coast Dermatology specializes in the treatment of skin, hair and nails and the removal of skin cancers and atypical moles. A UVA phototherapy unit is available to treat severe cases of psoriasis. Cosmetic dermatology services that are available are the following:
- Laser Resurfacing for wrinkles
- Face Peels Botox and Collagen therapy for frown lines and crow's feet.
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy for the in-office removal of large varicose veins.
- Hair Transplantation using micro and mini graft techniques.
- Facial Rejuvenation procedures for treatment of acne and aging skin.
- Glycolic and Trichloroacetic acid peels to greatly reduce fine lines, acne scars and give the skin a more youthful and vibrant .
- Patch testing to uncover the source of allergies.